2023 Golf Season
MONDAY MEN'S 9-HOLE LEAGUE
This league has started - Monday Men’s league is open to the public and White Hawk Country Club Members, Four-Ball Stroke Play Format during the season, scoring with points awarded per hole and overall result.
Play is from the white tees, super seniors age 65 and over will have the option to play from the gold tees. You must announce that you are a gold tee player before the season starts. The low handicap player in the match will play as scratch, all other players will receive the difference in handicap. Teams may be comprised of two or three players, however, only two players will compete each week. You may add an additional person to your team up to June 1, maximum three. There are no subs. Two divisions will be created based on team total handicap. National League for low handicap teams, and American League for high handicap teams
MONDAY LADIES 18-HOLE LEAGUE
Open to the public and White Hawk Country Club members, individual Stroke Play format. League play is every Monday starting at 8:30 am, 9:00 am during the month of May. Please arrive 30 minutes before start time. Pairings will be made 15 minutes before shotgun start time, play is from the red tees. There is a season long ringer competition, lowest score per hole, golfers will update scores after each round.
Sign up for this league will be posted in the golf shop.You can stop by to sign up, or call the golf shop, (219) 661-2323. Meet & Greet Call-Out scheduled for Monday April 24 at 9:00 am!
PUTTER PALS 9-HOLE LEAGUE
*League registration is full, March 30. We have a waiting list in place, please call the golf shop to be put on the list - (219) 661-2323.
Two-person Scramble Format: Both players tee off, the best shot is selected and both players play from that spot, continuing on until the ball is holed. Make your own team and play is every Thursday starting on May 4th, 2023. Shotgun start at 5:15 pm, a schedule of matches will be set in advance based on the number of teams signed up.
- Nine holes will be divided into three 3-Hole Matches. Points are earned for each 3-Hole result for a total of 3 points that may be won. Win = 1, Half = ½, Loss = 0
- New: Bonus points for Net Scramble Score. Places will be decided weekly with the teams’ net scramble score. Five bonus points for 1st place, three bonus points for places 2nd – 8th, two bonus points for places 9th – 15th, one bonus point for places 16th and below. Ties will be broken by matching cards in reverse order starting with hole #9.
- A team may have 2 or 3 players, using only two each week for the match. A two-person team may add a third until June 10th and pay remaining team entry balance.
OTHER LEAGUES HOSTED BY WHITEHAWK
Golfers interested in playing leagues we host may contact the golf shop - firstname.lastname@example.org by email. Your information will be forwarded to the leagues' manager. If they are open to adding players to their group, the league manager will follow up with you.
- Monday Couples - 3:45 pm
- Tuesday Ladies 18 - 8:00 am
- Tuesday Ladies 9 - 4:45 pm
- Tuesday Men Just Fore Fun - 3:45 pm
- Thursday Men Slo-Joe's - 3:45 pm
- Friday Couples - 3:45 pm