The Great Golden Golf Game! Follow the Clue…Search for the Golden Golf Club…Win a Prize!
Every weekend, one clue will be released regarding the location of the hidden club. The club will remain hidden for Saturday, and Sunday of that weekend. Once found, a person will win one of multiple prizes. If not found that weekend. The club will be rehidden for the next weekend and a clue will be released (note: *Game may be postponed or delayed for any reason deemed necessary by White Hawk Country Club).
The Great Golden Golf Game is available only to those golfers that are checked – in. Non -golfers are unable to participate as the prize of the game is hidden on active golf course grounds. Only golfers checked-in on the course in which the club is hidden can win. Rules and regulations apply.
CHECKED – IN GOLFER ON TEE SHEET NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of White Hawk Country Club employees, (the “Sponsor”) and respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, directors, officers, members, partners, trustees, franchisees, governors, agents, owners, shareholders, participating vendors, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities employees and each of their respective families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Contest. By entering the Contest, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations. Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSORS. White Hawk Country Club.
3. HOW TO ENTER. For each clue of the Contest there will be a different location and prize.. Limit: one (1) prize per person. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsors, will render the entrant ineligible. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Contest should any malfunction or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest.
4. HOW TO WIN. The Contest will be won based on participants successfully finding the golf club or golf ball and presenting it to a Sponsor. In the event of a ‘tie’, participants may be asked to answer a White Hawk Country Club trivia question until only one participant can answer the questions correctly. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding. The potential winner(s) must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases.
5. PRIZES. As deemed by White Hawk Country Club. One - $50.00 Gift Card to White Hawk Country Club. One – Drink Token good for one beverage from the beverage cart or main bar area. Restrictions apply. Should prizes increase, the reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this Contest and any prize(s) won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. No substitution or transfer of prize(s) or cash redemptions permitted by Winner. The Contest Entities reserve the right to substitute a prize of like value in the event the described prizes, or any portion thereof, are unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
6. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS. By entering this Contest, participants grant the Contest Entities the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures, and likeness, without further authorization or compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sponsors and all matters related to the Contest in any manner or medium, through the world in perpetuity. Winner may be required to sign and execute affidavits of eligibility, tax acknowledgement forms, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases (“Winner Documents”) and return. Noncompliance with this time period may result in disqualification. In the event any Winner declines the prize or fails to return completed releases, Sponsors may elect, at its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner. If no eligible potential winner can be identified after reasonable attempts or if delays in obtaining the completed Winner Documents would make it impracticable to award the prize due to the timing of the game, no substitute prize may be awarded in Sponsors’ sole discretion. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release the Contest Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kinds whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property resulting from the entrants participation in the Contest or which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. All entrants agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations during their participation in the Contest and understand that breaking any law, reckless activity or behavior that threatens the safety of others in any way will be grounds for immediate disqualification and is explicitly prohibited. The Contest Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, broadcasting, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Contest.
7. PRIVACY STATEMENT. The information submitted, including the registration information, will be available to White Hawk Country Club.